Monday, October 16, 2006

PR - Pain

GM Elliot responds after a morning skate to news teams, on the topic of GM
young's comments. "Well after I had a few chuckles I realized this Hamlet
like response although odd, was indeed one big compliment. He managed to
call us an unstoppable Biblical force, and through sheer envy name called me
a pain in the ass. I would just like to thank Mr. Geoffrey Young, because I
did not know I had such a profound affect on your daily life. Although I do
not underestimate the many sarcastic tones and the blind mockery, I must
thank him for the uplifting speech. I must add I have seen an improvement in
his offence, it was not hard to notice. The question really is, can he keep
his offence together or will he get that itch to trade. We all know he
suffers from the Young gene, the very dangerous trade syndrome. He acts as
though he is worn out, or should I say a worn out donkey, but yet he has
more energy than anyone in the game. He also said that I am Anti-Geoffrey
Young. Have some more faith my friend, I only dislike your brother ;););)
anagram (ALPILE). Well we shall see how good his offence really is on Day
61. I say bring your Boondock Saints, because you will need a lot of fire
power to purify this Leviathan."


www.TSN.ca

No comments: